Biotech Mergers and Acquisitions: Top Takeover Targets for 2020 – News, Rumors, What Is Next?
Mergers and acquisitions in biotech industry often result in a big fat premium for stock owners. In 2019, deal activity has increased strongly, and large biopharmaceutical companies are actively looking for merger and acquisition targets to complement their pipeline and deliver higher long-term value for their investors.
Most likely, this trend will also persist in 2020 and 2020 and there are a lot of rumors in the news about potential merger and acquisition candidates in biotech industry. However, for private investors it’s almost impossible to pick the right stocks in advance because they cannot answer some of the most relevant questions such as:
- Where will big pharma make the next billion-dollar deal?
- Why and what is next?
- Are these stocks the best biotech stocks to buy now?
- Which premium can I expect in the case of a buyout?
- Is there a biotech ETF or model portfolio with the best biotech stocks in 2020?
Let us answer these questions for you. Our team has the required expertise and is happy to provide you with the information you need for your decisions.
You can find everything you are looking for in our free monthly Biotech Investments MAGAZINE.
Just subscribe, it’s entirely free and you will love it!
- Just send an email with “MAGAZINE” to email@example.com
- You will receive it immediately by email
- Enjoy reading, it’s entirely free!